top of page

Harvard Medical School

Public·86 members
greyy greyy
greyy greyy

I recently completed the PASS training program from website and it has been a game-changer in my caregiving role. The training provided practical techniques for de-escalating potentially violent situations and taught me how to protect both myself and the residents. The instructors were knowledgeable and supportive, ensuring we felt confident in applying the strategies. Since the training, I’ve noticed a significant improvement in handling difficult scenarios, leading to a safer and more harmonious environment. I highly recommend the PASS training for anyone in the caregiving field – it’s an essential skill set that truly makes a difference.

Membre inconnu
05 août

The instructors were incredibly knowledgeable and supportive, helping us gain confidence in using these strategies. Since completing the training, I’ve seen a marked improvement in managing difficult situations, creating a safer and more peaceful environment. I highly recommend the PASS training to anyone in caregiving – it equips you with crucial skills that genuinely make a difference.

J'aime
bottom of page